uninteresting

________________________________
From: bind-users <bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org> on behalf of Michael De
Roover <i...@nixmagic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 5:08 PM
To: bind-users@lists.isc.org <bind-users@lists.isc.org>

On Mon, 2020-09-21 at 16:15 -0400, Allen Chen wrote:
> I am using Thunderbird to read the emails. Should I use something
> else
> to read it? Any suggestions are welcome.

Here I use Evolution these days, since it does a lot of "stuff" that
Thunderbird can't or needs add-ons to do. Especially mailing lists
ended up being so underwhelming in Thunderbird, while in Evolution I
find them pretty straightforward to browse. Also GPG integration in
Evolution (actually integrates with the system keyring without needing
add-ons etc) and how it shows you which parts of an email are signed by
putting a green square around it (useful for signed emails from e.g.
security mailing lists), and so on. Definitely recommended!
--
Michael De Roover <i...@nixmagic.com>