Hello,I have a question about launching a DNS server with CentOS for hosting a
web server. Excuse me, if my question is so basic and funny. I need expert
advice about it.I registered a domain name for my web site and in the panel of
it, I can enter my DNS server IP addresses. I want to launch a CentOS DNS
server that my Web site using it and users can visit my website from the
Internet. These two servers (DNS and Web server) are in a local network and
connected to the Internet with a Gateway. Each server has an internal and a
public IP address.I want to enter my DNS server IP address in my website panel
and after it, users can visit my website from the Internet. I'm thankful if
anyone show me a tutorial to launch my DNS server for this goal.All tutorials
that I found on the internet are about internal DNS servers, but I want to
launch a DNS server for hosting my website.Is Internet DNS server just possible
for providers?
Thank you.