On Thu 15/Oct/2020 18:57:16 +0200 Jason Long via bind-users wrote:

Excuse me, I just have one server for DNS and that tutorial is about secondary DNS server too.

Just skip the chapter about the secondary. You're better off buying secondary DNS services externally. A good secondary offloads your server noticeably, and keeps the domain alive in case of temporary failures.

Best
Ale

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 8:15 PM, Michael De Roover