Am 07.11.20 um 15:36 schrieb Kevin A. McGrail:
On 11/7/2020 9:04 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
first: there *is* a requirement of a secondary nameserver
https://www.iana.org/help/nameserver-requirements

Does that requirement apply to the use-case? Based on the first
sentence, "These are the technicals tests we perform for delegation
changes in the zones we manage (root zone, .INT, .ARPA).", I would guess
it's not applicable.

"Technical requirements for authoritative name servers" includes that usecase too no mattaer wthat "technical tests are applied"

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1537
Common DNS Data File Configuration Errors

6. Missing secondary servers