Please lets not react to one aggression with yet another aggression. I think
all has been said on this topic, so if everyone could refrain from piling more
emails on this topic I would be very much delighted.

Thanks,
Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.