I am sorry, but I don’t follow. The catch is that the Windows support must be
maintained for any new development and it doesn’t come for free. Sometimes we
can’t even use what we need because there’s no support on Windows.

As an example - we are replacing the internal memory allocator with jemalloc
for better thread performance and less memory fragmentation and just adding the
library on Windows would be major PITA.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.