There’s been some great discussion lately on enabling DoH with LetsEncrypt
certs.

My question is this:  If I renew the cert while named is running and do a
reload on it, is that enough to pick up the new certs or do I need to
stop/start the named process?

Basically, does reload only reload the zones or the entire config and
subordinate files?

Thanks

---
Eric Germann
ekgermann {at} semperen {dot} com || ekgermann {at} gmail {dot} com
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericgermann
Twitter: @ekgermann
Telegram || Signal || Phone +1 {dash} 419 {dash} 513 {dash} 0712

GPG Fingerprint: 89ED 36B3 515A 211B 6390  60A9 E30D 9B9B 3EBF F1A1