Hi Danilo,

there’s a misconfiguration on the verisigndns.com side (already reported to
Verisign), where
ftp.rs.verisigndns.com is delegated (e.g. there’s the zonecut), but the child
servers are configured
as authoritative for rs.verisigndns.com. If there was just a query for A
record, it wouldn’t matter,
but AAAA query is triggering NODATA response which triggers the detection of
mismatched SOA.

named correctly detects the misconfiguration and returns the SERVFAIL for the
AAAA query.

Cheers,
Ondrej
--