Hi there,

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Diego Garcia wrote:
On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 2:14 PM G.W. Haywood via bind-users wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2022, Diego Garcia wrote:
> > network unreachable resolving 'play.google.com/A/IN': 216.239.36.10#53
> ... If you are getting 'network unreachable' messages then likely there's
> something wrong with your network setup. ...

really?

Yes, really.

Please do not top post.  Some of us are on the digest list, and it
makes trawling through all the unnecessary garbage very tedious, as
well as prone to errors and misunderstandings.

my first post have a tcpdump capture packet, dig trace...

Nothing in your first post mentions 'network unreachable' messages.
You do, however, say that things work for a time, then they break,
then work again, and then...

I really do think that asking BIND to use an unreliable connection to
the Internet is going to cause you endless problems which will often
be difficult to diagnose.  Until you can be sure that there's nothing
getting in BIND's way you probably aren't asking the right questions.

This does not look like a problem with BIND itself.

Perhaps it's time to run some stress tests on the network.

--

73,
Ged.