> On 4. 5. 2022, at 6:36, Sakuma, Koshiro <bravo.echo....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Team,
>
> I am going to upgrade to 9.16.28 version.  Currently, I'm using 9.16.13.
> Now, I am trying to upgrade and I got something error like this.
>
> Unrecognized options:
>     --enable-threads
> For more detail, use --enable-full-report.

It’s not error. It’s merely a warning that the option has been removed. BIND 9
always uses threads since 9.14 (from top of my head).

> This option might be disabled with version 9.16.28?  Also, I just do "make
> install" for bind upgrade?  I mean, this way might be overwritten current
> bind files??  Or please let me know how I can upgrade.

We can’t possibly know how you are administering your system and you didn’t
provide any details whatsoever.

Modern systems are usually managed by using software from packages. However,
the broad topic of system administration is out of topic for this list.

Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.