On 08.07.22 13:04, Roberto Carna wrote:
Dear all, I add "a:relay.company.com" using the CLI in the BIND master:

company.com.     3600    IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx a:relay.company.com -all"

But after restart, this change never goes to the slaves.

If I add "ip:x.x.x.x" for example, this change goes ok to the slaves.

And from webmin interface, if I add the "a:relay.company.com" I get this error:

Failed to save record : 'relay.company.com' is not a valid host to
allow sending from

relay.company.com does not exist:

% host -t a relay.company.com
relay.company.com has no A record