ARC-signed messages we received, on 25th April - all after that passed:

Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 12:00:00 +0000

There were a few DKIM failures in the early days too, I don't remember
if I investigated any of the failures.

In that case, do they get non-munged messages?

Nope.  I'm on the digest list anyway.

Are there other advantages that ARC brings about?

It's a comfort to know that it's all working as designed, but I can't
get excited about munged addresses.  I've experienced no issues on the
BIND list to which I've thought ARC might be relevant.  Unfortunately
that's by no means the case for some of the other lists to which I am
(or have in the past been) subscribed.

Otherwise, RFC9057 introduced the Author: header field. Using it to save the original From: would allow trusting receivers to de-munge the message at a later stage. I'm trying to elaborate a draft[*] to formalize such method. Would this list be interested in experimenting that?

I'm happy to use cut'n'paste for replies, but I can offer to help you
with your testing.  The milters here can do more or less anything. :)

PS: Please don't be offended if mail sent directly to me is rejected.
We can get around it.

PPS: [Page 18] s/Content-Tyep:/Content-Type:/;

--

73,
Ged.