Hi,

I am developing a plugin for Bind.  The API has 4 functions: plugin_register,
plugin_check, plugin_version and plugin_destroy.

In a test setup there are two instances of the same plugin and everything works
as expected (plugin_register is called twice - once for each view).

However, "rndc reconfig" calls plugin_register again twice but does not call
plugin_destroy...

This surprises me since the plugin has no knowledge of the reconfig and just
initializes two more instances of the plugin without destroying the two that it
created during startup.

So, does anyone know when plugin_destroy is called and perhaps how a plugin can
detect a reconfig is done and can deallocate resources for the plugins
registered at startup?

Thanks,

Marcus