Thank you for your answer and pointing out this information.

When I showed you this message
client @0x53eda9122d0 172.16.11.2#48171 (example.org): query: example.org IN A
-E(0)DC (1.2.3.4) [ECS 192.168.2.0/24/0

This query was to my authoritative server which holds example.org
The client IP is a Google DNS public IP (I had changed the IP to 172.16.11.2)
And the 192.168.2.0/24 prefix is a prefix from a hosting company in Turkey (I
had changed the IP)

So I suppose that a machine hosted in that 192.168.2.0/24 subnet use google DNS
as a resolver. And that resolver is quering my authoritative DNS.

I had read the documentation and this /0 is noted as a scope
"a statement which appears in a zone block has scope only for that zone"
I understand this sentence but I don't understand this /0

In my logs it's always a /0
I'm wondering in which case it could be different that a /0

Le jeudi 8 décembre 2022 à 02:36:40 UTC+1, Darren Ankney