On 04.04.23 15:11, Josh Kuo wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

The only one I know of is the very dated US OMB memo from 2008. I see several European domains have better DNSSEC deployment rates (such as .de). Are there any regulations or friendly recommendations from some kind of governing body at work here?

Thank you.

-Josh

Hi Josh,

at least not in Germany/.de. There may be rules for governmental domain names, but not for the general public/commercial domains. Other European ccTLD registry have/had promotions for DNSSEC, so this might be the reason for higher deployment rates.

Greetings,
Klaus