On 02.08.23 11:53, Shailendra Gautam wrote:
I have four authoritative dns servers, all running in master mode for my
zone for high availability, currently they all pull a static zonefile. I'm
trying to implement dynamic updates but I am wondering if there is any way
to avoid sending an update to each of them, and send the update only once
and it should sync to all 4. Would like to know if anyone has faced this
problem before.

Microsoft's AD supports something like this, the domains are kind of synchronized between servers.

As a downside, when using AD server as primary for zones in AD, you can't use multiple servers as the zones are often not in sync.

I would either create hidden primary that would process dynamic updates.
For DNSSEC and inline signing, hidden primary looks as best option to me.