Hi Ben.
In short, kinda. "recursive-clients" limits the overall number of
concurrent recursive queries the server will handle.
For each of those queries there is also "clients-per-query", which limits
the number of different sources all asking the same question at the same
time. This is so that, for popular domains, BIND only has to get an answer
once, for all clients who want it.

There is no such thing though as per-client query rate limiting. However,
there is response rate limiting, configured with "rate-limit", which (as
the name implies) limits the rate at which a given client will be sent

It's all in the ARM :) https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
Cheers, Greg