From: bind-users <bind-users-boun...@lists.isc.org> On Behalf Of Paul Stead
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2023 11:35 AM
Cc: bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Re: 9.18 BIND not iterated over all authoritative nameservers

I wasn't

On Sat, Oct 28, 2023, 5:23 PM Ondřej Surý
<ond...@isc.org<mailto:ond...@isc.org>> wrote:
Please don’t use Postel’s Law as excuse for implementations that break
standards:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc9413<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc9413>
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.

On 28. 10. 2023, at 17:50, Paul Stead