Hi J.

I'm not sure what the cause of the URLs is, but I can confirm I'm seeing the same URLs in my own logs. The queries originate from multiple devices on my internal network - all Apple devices I think.

My advice: I wouldn't waste too much effort trying to solve this one, as it is almost certainly something that you will have no control over. E.g. It could be something bogus on a web page that these devices have all accessed?

Nick.