So more tests and the problem has come back but I think I know why thinking internet sharing was the problem I found a way to disable it because it bind shared access for port 53 on 0.0.0.0 so that the problem I think now after testing with it on.

For any interested MS has made it really hard to disable ICS on windows 11 I have tried many ways to disable it all over the web none worked but what did work was to delete the start key for:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess