Hi all,

Thanks to Laurent and Jo for updating MSnbase and thanks to the BioC team for
getting the email updates working again! The good news is that RMassBank now
builds on most platforms... but ...
1) we have a build error due to a Java version issue with rcdk, this has been a
problem on release for ages.
Will someone on the BioC side follow up with that?

2) Our build error notification said the problem was with malbec1
We seem to be OK and OK but "build bin" is blank - is this a problem? If so,
how can we find the error message, because it does not appear in the build
report for malbec1? Is it also related to java?

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]