Dear All,

Several packages (at least ADaCGH2, snapCGH, tilingArray, cellHTS2) are now
(last 24 to 48 hours?) failing to build in BioC 3.4 in Linux (malbec1) and
Mac OSX (morelia). Looking at the error reports they seem to be due to vsn
not being available. Checking the vsn report
( it seems vsn
required R-3.4.0 at the time of the check. However, the new vsn on the svn
repo (v.3.41.8) has

Depends: R (>= 3.0.0), Biobase

So I guess we just need to wait for vsn to be rebuilt? I would normally
just wait quietly, but I am concerned because I think the creation of the
BioC 3.4 release branch is today and release is tomorrow.

Best and apologies for the noise if this issue is known,

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25
Facultad de Medicina
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid