Dear Jurat,

Maybe it'll be helpful to you if you see how other packages have their
data. For example, take a look at one of my packages:
https://github.com/lcolladotor/derfinder

You'll see that I have two directories inside /inst/extdata with some
files that I use in my vignette code. See
https://github.com/lcolladotor/derfinder/tree/master/inst/extdata for
the files and search system.file() inside
https://github.com/lcolladotor/derfinder/blob/master/vignettes/derfinder-quickstart.Rmd
to see how I use it in the vignette.

Regarding your permissions issue, I don't recall right now how to get
this to work with Windows. But basically you can see that error at:

Warning in dir.create(pkgoutdir, mode = "0755") :
  cannot create dir 'C:\Program Files\R\R-devel\bin\x64\MSPC.Rcheck',
reason 'Permission denied'

Is your user in your windows machine part of the "administrators"
group? If not, that could be why. You could otherwise run R CMD build
and upload your tar ball (a .tar.gz file) to
https://builder.r-hub.io/.

Finally, you might want to search the manual of how to create R
extensions for other details.
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html

Best,
Leo