From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Pedro Russo
<pedrostru...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 8:17:53 AM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] Dependency problems for package CEMiTool

Hi all,

I'm one of the maintainers for the newly accepted package CEMiTool. I'm
writing because our devel branch is getting the following error on Windows
(tokay2): "ERROR: dependencies 'gRbase', 'clusterProfiler', 'igraph',
'intergraph' are not available for package 'CEMiTool' ". These dependencies
are not new to the package, and the new RELEASE_3_6 branch doesn't show
this error in the build, so I'm wondering if there's possibly a problem
when tokay2 sets up the build environment? Any help would be much
appreciated.

Best,
Pedro Russo

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.