Hi Diego,

Yes we are aware of the 'NA' values in the 'build bin' column. A package gets
an NA when the build products were not sent back from the worker to the master
builder.

It's not always clear why this problem occurs - sometimes it's just a temporary
connectivity problem. There are quite a few NAs on the report for tokay2 today
which might mean tokay2 didn't finish building before the report was generated.
I'll look into it.

Valerie