Hi Divy --

Please don't be shy about providing specifics, like the package name or issue!

The additional information is posted as a comment on your contribution issue ('by email' is no longer inaccurate, it'll be updated).

  https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/592

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/592#issuecomment-366364083

Martin