Hello Maintainers,

The commits to RELEASE_3_6 will be blocked at 3:00pm EST today.

Best,

Nitesh

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 5:03 PM, Turaga, Nitesh <nitesh.tur...@roswellpark.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hello Maintainers,
>
> We are going to block pushes to the RELEASE_3_6 branch tomorrow at 15:00 EST.
> Maintainers who were planning to commit have until tomorrow 15:00 EST (3pm
> EST) to fix any outstanding issues they have.
>
> NOTE: Once the builds are done, the Bioconductor RELEASE_3_6 branch will be
> frozen forever.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Nitesh Turaga
> Bioconductor Core Team

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.