From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Xu Qiao
<xu.q...@utu.fi>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 7:55:40 AM
To: Llu�s Revilla
Cc: bioc-devel@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] repository change after package acceptance

Thanks for your help, Llu�s.

-Xu

From: Llu�s Revilla [mailto:lluis.revi...@gmail.com]
Sent: maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2018 13.48
To: Xu Qiao <xu.q...@utu.fi>
Cc: bioc-devel@r-project.org

Dear Xu,

While you, with your ssh key, keep pushing to the
git.bioconductor.org<http://git.bioconductor.org> it doesn't matter where else
is stored.
To move a repository within github you need to follow this tutorial:
https://help.github.com/articles/transferring-a-repository-owned-by-your-personal-account/#transferring-to-an-organization
Regards,
Llu�s

On 16 April 2018 at 12:05, Xu Qiao <xu.q...@utu.fi<mailto:xu.q...@utu.fi>>
wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am the developer of package "PowerExplorer",  it has been accepted last week,
and now it is visible on Bioconductor git server. However, the package was
developed in my own personal GitHub repository, now I need to move it into our
lab repository. Does anyone have any idea how to do this smoothly? Since the
Bioconductor is expecting to be associated with my original GitHub-id.

Kind regards,
Xu

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.
        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]