Hi Zhu,

You submitted your keys with the wrong username. Please use your SVN ID “m.zhu”
and resubmit

Best,

Nitesh
> On Apr 16, 2018, at 12:32 PM, Zhu MF <wind2...@163.com> wrote:
>
> dear sir:
>

> contents in GitHub and that in bioconductor are not the same. I want to
> update the package to follow the contents in github, but falied:
>

> git remote -v
> origin  g...@github.com:wind22zhu/BioMedR.git (fetch)
> origin  g...@github.com:wind22zhu/BioMedR.git (push)
> upstream  g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/BioMedR.git (fetch)
> upstream  g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/BioMedR.git (push)
>

> $ git push upstream master
> Enter passphrase for key '/c/Users/ifyoung/.ssh/id_rsa':
> FATAL: W any packages/BioMedR wind22zhu DENIED by fallthru
> (or you mis-spelled the reponame)
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.
>

> $ ssh -T g...@git.bioconductor.org
>

> R      packages/BioMedR
>

> No WRITE(W) permissions?
> Why?
> Can you help me ? I have been stucked here  for several days!

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.