Dear bioc-devel team,

I have received a notification that the build of my package (without any
changes) resulted in the following error. I would appreciate some assistance,
because I don't know what is causing the error.

Thanks,
Stefan

! LaTeX Error: Command \VerbBar already defined.
               Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Error: processing vignette 'pwrEWAS.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
Failed to compile pwrEWAS.tex. See https://yihui.name/tinytex/r/#debugging for
debugging tips. See pwrEWAS.log for more info.
--- failed re-building 'pwrEWAS.Rmd'

SUMMARY: processing the following file failed:
  'pwrEWAS.Rmd'

Error: Vignette re-building failed.
Execution halted