Hi.

Thanks for your help solving this issue. Could you please let me know how I
can fix the bug in the specific BioC version (3.11). How could I push my
current updated code into this specific version?

Thanks in advance.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Juan

--
Juan David Henao