Hi..

This is Pradeep. I am persuing Mtech in Bioinformatics..
I have to do final year acadamic project...
so can u suggest me any institutes or organisations offering free projects
on bio informatics for 5 months .
And the tentative duration is from dec 08 to april 09...

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM, deep deeps <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> hai da
> May i know where u completed ur UG?
>

> On 8/2/08, imran khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> hi,every body my self imran doing msc bioinformatics i want to do 3 months
>> project in drug designing plz help me.
>>

> --
> With lots of luv
>       Deepi

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too