*JAGSEL BIOSOLUTIONS*

*Cordially invites you for the ***

*Two Day State Level workshop on python Programming*

From* 13th – 14th Sep, 2008*

*Jagsel Bio Solutions* (JBS) is a premier training institute in Chennai
offering a wide range of courses. We offer a first class training with the
highest standards. We have envisioned our services to academia to nurture
the students with competitive skills to combat the academic as well as
industrial needs.

*Our** core aim is to foster high-quality, cutting edge in-silico solutions
to the Biological queries. *

JBS promises to cater the needs of students in providing hands on training
in Python.

*Features:*

   - Well equipped computing lab with high configuration computers
   - Hands on practice coupled with video lectures.
   - Every registered student gets a registration kit and the necessary
   software and study material in the form of CD
   - After successful completion of workshop the student will be awarded
   with certificate for their participation.

*Registration Fee:*

Academicians/Students/Research Scholars – Rs. 500

Industry Participants – Rs.750

 (Registration is limited and first-come-first-served basis. No food and
Accommodation provided.)**

*FURTHER QUERIES & CORRESPONDENSE*

Director,

Jagsel Biosolutions,

NO.4. Annai Indira Gandhi Street,

Mahalakshmi Nagar, Selaiyur,

Chennai – 73.

Website: www.jagsel.com/biosolutions
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tel: 9791056255, 044-22292348.

--
Director,
Jagsel Bio Solutions
#4, annai indiragandhi street,
mahalakshmi nagar,
selaiyur, tambaram (e)
chennai - 73
Mobile : 9791056255
Landline :044-22292348
www.jagsel.com/biosolutions
http://biosolutions.jagsel.com
email : biosolutions @ jagsel.com

Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too