hello deepak,

  this is virginia.i understand the situation.send me ur resume to
flyoverconsulta...@gmail.com.i am a consultant.il intimate u wen there is a
suitable opening.

Virginia Rossette,
Human Resources
flyover consultants
9842385973

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 12:04 PM, deepak reddy <deepubiotec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> iam ready to do job for 5k.my condition is very bad please can u find me
> job.this is deepak completed my be biotech from vinayaka mission
> university,salem.tamilnadu my mobile number is 09345631630
>
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM, vasanthkumar kumar <
> vasanthkasira...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> my condition also same..........................

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm