Following posts are  available to work on a project in Translational
Research Laboratory Area of research: DNA damage repair and cancer

Qualifications:

SRF: M.Sc. in Life Sciences or related subjects with 2 years research
experience
Consolidated Salary: Rs 18,200 p.m.

Research Associate: Ph.D. in Life Sciences or related subjects or MD/MS
Consolidated Salary: Rs 20,800 p.m.

visit http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletters.htm to read complete
advertisement.

--
Please subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates at
http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletter.htm

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/