INDO-US Workshop on Translating Molecular Cardiology into Clinical Practice
: 6-8 August 2010, Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram

The proposed Indo US workshop is an endeavor to identify advances in
concepts on disease mechanisms which can be investigated through
epidemiological and clinical studies for defining novel strategies for
prevention, early diagnosis, prognostication and treatment of common
cardiovascular diseases. The three day meeting which brings together an
outstanding panel of experts in molecular cardiology and clinical cardiology
is expected to formulate new strategic approaches to translate recent
advances in molecular cardiology for clinical use and benefit for patients
with cardiovascular diseases. We also envisage that the interaction among
Indian and American cardiologists, scientists and researchers from academic
institutions as well as Indian industry could result in sustained linkages
as the symposium is designed around themes of mutual interest which have
potential for generating follow-up activities.

Please visit http://bioexcellence.org/workshops.htm to read the complete

Cheers

Team Bioexcellence

--
Please subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates at
http://www.bioexcellence.org/newsletter.htm

--
Biofriend is now more functional
http://www.biofriend.info/

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends
http://www.biofriend.info/
Support Us to Help Others

http://in.linkedin.com/in/satishchauk
Biofriend India Team
" No email " Click the link, signin to Account and Click Edit My Membership
http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india