FYI....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Keith Hughitt" <khugh...@umd.edu>
Date: May 5, 2017 3:05 PM
Subject: ISCB DC-RSG Summer Workshop II: Request for Speakers (July 12,
2017)
To: "Vincent Keith Hughitt" <khugh...@umd.edu>

Greetings,

I am happy to inform you that DC-RSG <https://iscb-dc-rsg.github.io/> will
be holding its second annual Bioinformatics, Genomics, and Computational
Biology Workshop on *Wednesday July 12, 2017*.

*We are currently seeking interested student and postdoc speakers* to
provide tutorials on topics related to their research. If you, or someone
in your lab might be a good fit for this, please don't hesitate to contact
me. It would be fantastic if we could include speakers from a wide range of
institutions in the DC region. Each speaker slot will be 60 minutes,
including time for questions/discussion.

Once the speaker list has been determined we will make a wider announcement
to the public, and open the meeting registration. This will likely happen
in the next 1-2 weeks, so please let us know as soon as possible if you are
interested in speaking.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Kind Regards,
V. Keith Hughitt
DC-RSG