Gentlepeople -

I was wondering what the "translation" of the usual hack on Quagga/JunOS/etc.
for OSPF into a proper BIRD config was to allow OSPF to propagate routes to
directly connected networks, which are not really part of an OSPF area. In
those other systems I would make those interfaces just "passive" members, but
BIRD doesn't know "passive interfaces". Making them stubs has obvious other
side effects, which is why I just want the "passive" hack to work under BIRD.

So what's the equivalent to do this in BIRD?

Thanks,

        Clemens Schrimpe