On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 08:46:22PM +0100, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
> This adds support for source-specific routing to the babel protocol. It
> changes the protocol to support both NET_IP6 and NET_IP6_SADR channels
> for IPv6 addresses, preferring the NET_IP6_SADR channel. If only a
> NET_IP6 channel is configured, source-specific updates are ignored.
> Otherwise, non-source-specific routes are simply treated as
> source-specific routes with sadr prefix 0.

Thanks, merged. I did some minor cleanups and fixed some minor bugs.
Configuration containing both NET_IP6 and NET_IP6_SADR channels is now
rejected and width of prefix column for 'show babel' depends on whether
SADR is active.

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Ondrej 'Santiago' Zajicek (email: santi...@crfreenet.org)