On 2018-08-03 16:45, Ondrej Zajicek wrote:
On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 03:24:46PM +0200, Julien Dessaux wrote:
Hello,

I have found something odd will try testing bird 2 with some of my
configurations. It seems that the "device routes on" in the kernel
configuration section doesn't exist anymore. The documentation still
references it in the introduction for the kernel section, but not in the
detailed list of configuration entries :
http://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=20&f=bird-6.html#ss6.6 . For reference,
here it is also for bird 1.6 :
http://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&v=16&f=bird-6.html#ss6.6

Hello

The 'device routes' option was removed as it is on by default, i.e.
device routes are handled as regular routes. If someone wants to keep the old behavior (device routes off), it can be done using the export filter.

The notice in the documentation in the introduction for the kernel
section should be removed/modified, we missed that. Thanks.

Thank you, that was it!
---
Julien