On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 08:31:09PM -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:
> Is it possible to (re)export unreachable routes via BGP?
>
> All attempts thus far have resulted in the BGP neighbor session with the 3rd
> test machine not (re)exporting any unreachable routes.  I can (re)export
> other routes without a problem.  It looks to me like BGP is rejecting the
> the routes (I think) because they are unreachable.

Hi

I do not see a reason why unreachable routes would not be exported, works
for me. It is likely something completely different. Aren't both incoming
and outgoing (grant) sessions IBGP? In such case they would not be
forwarded due to basic BGP behavior (not forwarding IBGP-IBGP).

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Ondrej 'Santiago' Zajicek (email: santi...@crfreenet.org)