Hi All,
     I am using BIRD 2.0.4, the configuration of bgp.ipv4  for import table and
graceful restart are yes . when BGP remote peer is restarting, the graceful
restart is detected by the local peer, using "show route protocols bgp1" on
local peer, the route related with the restarting peer are exist, I think it's
correct. But when I using "show route import table bgp1.ipv4" to show route for
local peer Adj-RIB-In , the route is empty,  correct ?   After the remote peer
is restarted done, the local import table can be recovered.

As RFC4274 description:
"when the Receiving Speaker detects termination of the TCP session for
   a BGP session with a peer that has advertised the Graceful Restart
   Capability, it MUST retain the routes received from the peer for all
   the address families that were previously received in the Graceful
   Restart Capability and MUST mark them as stale routing information."

Best Regards,
Arvin Gan