Hello!

In this category, I'd opt instead for running 2x (or more) Turris Omnia or
something like that.

As we release Turris Omnia Enterprise, it would be much better solution for you
but it's not available for end-user purchase yet.

I don't answer your question, yet it may be worth considering.

Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.