Hi,

On 14.10.23 00:57, Maria Matejka wrote:

I'd recommend doing some templating

The OSPF protocol does not allow templating. I wa able to solve that with an include of the area configuration in both protocols for IPv4 (OSPFv2) and IPv6 (OSPFv3).

What I discovered is that filters are now IP family agnostic, i.e. I can use both IPv4 and IPv6 (e.g. network lists etc) in one filter definition. This makes it easier again.

It would be good if the documentation (esp. the wiki) would contain examples for BIRD 2 for the most common use cases in IPv4 and IPv6.

Currently there are only examples for IPv4 in BIRD 1.

Kindest Regards
--
Robert Sander
Heinlein Consulting GmbH

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-43
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 220009 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,