And again. So this is my Christmas present of stupidity to everyone out
there - I hope you are not running into the same issue ever in your
life.

If you do, you might be as stupid as me and have a misplaced calico CNI
installed on the same node that happens to have a BGP configuration
without peers and that happens to also run bird (albeit version 1.6).

If you read previous mails and you felt like "this sounds awfully as if
there are two routing daemons competing for the route table", well then
you were right, that was exactly the problem.

Happy holidays to everyone!

Nico

--
Sustainable and modern Infrastructures by ungleich.ch