W dniu 11.01.2024 o 21:34, Thomas Steen Rasmussen via Bird-users pisze:
Hello :)

Yesterday I had one of my FreeBSD routers stop forwarding because it ran out of mbuf clusters. It usually operates far from the limit, but there is (was) something leaking mbuf clusters bad, and I suspect it might be bird.

That's not acceptable. Please consider transitioning to the bird2-netlink port flavor. BIRD support for FreeBSD is not neglected, but on the recent FreeBSD stable/13 the netlink version should work better than the legacy rtsock-based version.

Cheers

--
Marek Zarychta