Hi,

You cannot do "direct" prefix aggregation to a lager prefix in Bird
yet. But there are some ways to workaround it. You can define a static
route with recursive nex-hop like 192.0.2.x, and filter it out when it
is not reachable, but for any subprefix in /24 you would need to
define 256 of such static routes. So it is up to you how practical it
is. You can also make some external daemon watching your kernel routes
and adding/deleting the aggregate route to the table.

Regards,
Alexander