On 2024-01-25 17:08, Alexander Zubkov wrote:
But I think the problem with no filters is bigger when the RTR server is out. It is not just the short period of time when the peer can announce anything. If rpki autoreload is on it will cause all bad announces that was rejected before to pass the filter now. And if we turn rpki autoreload off, it might work like a classical filter, but than we cannot do additional actual origin validation using rpki.