From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Wed Sep 22 14:35:53 2004
From: "Bruce Di Labio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ontario birds" <ontbirds@hwcn.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:39:30 -0400
Subject: [Ontbirds]Renfrew County: Little Gull

Hi Everyone
    Yesterday, September 21, 2004 I birded Lake Dore for a few hours in the
morning. The viewing conditions were excellent and the following species were
noted: 1 imm. Little Gull, 250+ Bonaparte's Gull, 77 Common Loon, 9 Horned
Grebe, 4 Red-necked Grebe, 47 Double-crested Cormorant. Most of the activity
was along  Point Church Road.  Also had a flock of 24 Snow Geese fly over.

                                                            good birding
                                                                Bruce

Di Labio Birding Website
Courses and Field Trips
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/

Bruce Di Labio
400 Donald B. Munro Drive
P.O.Box 538
Carp,Ontario,K0A 1L0
(613)839-4395 Home (613)715-2571 Cell

Directions: To reach Lake Dore, go north of Eganville  on Hwy 41 for
5 km., then left on Point Church Rd and go 4 km to the best viewing
location at 831 Point Church Rd. (the brick house with the riparian
clear-cut).  Biederman Park is directly across the lake.  Go north on Hwy
41, then left on Lake Dore Rd. to the Dore View Estates subdivision, left
to the boat launch in Biederman Park.