Hi all!
Yesterday - Feb 10 - I drove my usual route 'round the block' and was surprised to find a Savannah Sparrow with about 30 Horned Larks and a couple of Snow Buntings on Klondyke Road on the north side, just east of the cemetery. On Tuesday Feb 7, there was a Lapland Longspur here, so I thought it was this bird again, but was glad to get a second look - these birds were moving around constantly. There are often 1 or 2 Rough-legged Hawks and 3/4 Wild Turkeys further down the road, along with flocks of Horned Larks, Tree Sparrows and Dark-eyed Juncos. Cheers! Maris

Directions: Klondyke Road runs east off Hwy #21 about 4 km. south of GB( it turns south to Greenway Road after about 1 km). Turning left at Greenway will bring you to Mollard Line, where there are often good flocks of field birds and if you continue on it , you will arrive at County Road #81, just east of GB ('round the block').

 Maris Apse
10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22,
RR #2 Grand Bend ON  N0M 1T0
(519)  238 - 8415